3D Portable Mini Printer Laser Cutter Machine For Wood Desktop Cutter Engraver
Are you looking for the most portable and practical laser cutter machine on the market? Then with this product your search is over, because you have in front of you a laser cutter machine for wood of very small dimensions. Designed to maximize the utility and precision in its dimensions, it allows you to make the most precise and engraved cuts on different materials.
For this, this small laser cutter wood is fixed on a tripod included, which gives it all the stability it needs. As for the processing and adjustment of the cutting and engraving to be performed, you will only have to control everything from the comfort of your smartphone, using the corresponding app. Simply put, a really precise and versatile tool that will accompany you to perform work everywhere without any problems.
Laser cutter machine features
- Small, lightweight, about half the size of a Coke can, easy to carry
- High-quality laser head, the original 450nm blue laser source
- Multi-angle engraving with adjustable tripod for engraving products at any angle and height
- Operation mode: use mobile phone APP, easy to operate, you can DIY any pattern you want to engrave
- Materials that can be engraved: wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, rubber, sponge, comb, wallet or other combustible plastic, metal, stone, jewelry, and many more
- Supported image formats: JPG / BMP / DIB / ICO / CUR / PNG / G-code / SVG and other formats are supported
- Can be engraved on curved objects
- Size: 6.5 x 6.1 x 5.3cm
- Sizes: 19.5 x 20.5 x 7cm
- Weight: 190g
- Engraving distance: about 20cm
- Engraving area: 10 x 10cm
- Laser source: OSRAM 450nm blue light
- Laser power: 1.6W
- Operation: Mobile APP
- App: Laserpecker
- APP connection method: Bluetooth connection
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0 and above
- APP operating system: support IOS 9.0+/Android 5.0+
- Power input: type-C (5V, 2A)
- Operating temperature range: 0 ° C ~ 65 °C
- Operating humidity range: 5%~80% (non-condensing condensation)
- Does it produce smoke when operating?
It produces only the little smoke that is usual in any laser engraving process, with a fan you will be able to remove it immediately.
- Can it also be connected to a PC, laptop or tablet?
Of course, in all the mentioned platforms there is the necessary application for its use. It should be noted that it is configured in free software.
- How fast does it engrave?
It depends on the size and complexity of the image you are engraving. A simple image takes just a minute or two, whereas a complex image can take 20 minutes.
- 1 Laser engraving machine
- 1 Kit of engraving papers
- 1 Ruler
- 1 Pair of protective glasses
- 1 Tripod
- 1 Type – C cable
- 1 User manual