37Pcs Stamp For Leather 1/8" Leathercraft Alphabet Number Tooling Kit Engraving Mold
Did you know how those detailed and fine leather engravings are made? By using stamps for leather like these, which with little effort and time print specific shapes and figures. The material you are working on will look much more original and unique, leaving your personal touch.
Any piece will be an incredible gift thanks to the leather tooling kits you use, and it is worth mentioning that anyone can do it. Just place the letter or symbol you want on the tip of the steel handle and you will have your professional leathercraft tooling. To use it, just place it on the material in question and apply pressure with a gentle hammer blow.
Stamps for leather features
- Professional 37 Pieces figure and alphabet stamping set for leathercraft
- Suitable for use on the leather products with names, birthdays, greetings, important anniversaries, any kind of occasion you can think of
- Works specially good on vegetable tanned leather with a thickness of more than 1.5mm
- Use one hammer to hit the end of the handle and control the power to engrave
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Specifications: 1/8" (3.2mm)
- Process: Handle thread anti-skid
- 1 kit of stamps for leather, composed of:
- 10 Pieces figure (0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9)
- 26 Pieces alphabet (A, B, C, D.....X, Y, Z)
- 1 steel handle