ENGRAVER WORLD - 40W CO2 USB Laser Engraving Cutting Machine Engraver Cutter
This high precise and high speed CO2 laser engraver integrates the newest technology to provide designs with top of the line speed and accuracy. It can both carve and cut into various materials, such as wood, stone, leather, crystal, paper, and film.
40W CO2 Laser Engraver & Cutter Features:
- LCD display used for water temperature monitoring.
- Corel Draw Software: both NewlySeal and NewlyDraw and so it can be employed in both carving and cutting works.
- Mainboard and chip: Japan Tech which gives a precise control.
- Bearing: German imported and high accuracy stepping belt which not only make the engraving more precise, also make the machine life time twice to three times than ordinary CO2 laser engraver.
- The reinforced and thickened machine body, makes easier transportation & resistance.
- Built the heat dispersed fan to reduce all electronic component's temperature.
- This machine supports any kind of model printer, the scanner. Be compatible with TIF international standard fonts and BMP/JPG/JPEG/WMF/EMF/PLT.
- Computer system: Window 7, 8 & XP. APPLE system not applicable.
- The Ampere meter and the Regulating Switch is Change to Digital Control Panel, and the Regulating Precision is Reach to 0.1%
- Laser Power: 40W
- Laser Type: CO2 Gas
- Current: 0 ~ 22mA
- Tube Trigger Volt: 20KV
- Tube Operating Volt: 15KV
- Engraving Area: 12x8in (300x200mm)
- Certificates: CE
- Motor Type: Stepper Motor
- Power Consumption: ≤ 250W
- Interface to Computer: USB Port
- Cooling Way: Water Cooling (Water Pump include)
- Laser Tube (life hours): 1000-1300 Hours
- Engraving Speed: 0-19.68 in./s (0-500mm/s)
- Cutting Speed: 0-15.74 in./s (0-400mm/s)
- Resolution Ratio: 0.001 in (0.026mm) / (1000dpi)
- Resetting Positioning: ≤ 0.0004 in (0.01mm)
- Graphic Format Supported: BMP/JPG/JPEG/WMF/EMF/PLT
- Product Dimensions: 31.5 X 19.7 X 8in.(800x500x200mm)
- Product Weight: 27Kg / 60 lb (shipping 30kg/67lb)
1 x CO2 LASER Engraver | 1 x User Manual | 1 x Water Pump | 1 x Smoke Pipe | 1 x Smoke Fan | 1 x Power Wire | 1 x USB Cable | 1 x USB Key | 1 x Accessory Bag | 1 x Instruction Vide |
CUSTOMERS PHOTOS & REVIEWS
"The 40W CO2 Engraver is just as described. I really recommend it. I used it for different projects and it always exceeds expectations." - Russell T.
" Great Product and Amazing Quality. It delivers better than I expected and It worked right out the box! Thank you." - Jamie D.
"Installed and Working. Everything came fine and Engraver World Customer support is great. Edi is very helpful and Adam gave me recommendations before purchasing." - John L.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will this do finely detailed carving?
Yes, it can. It is widely used in seal/stamp engraving, electronic, craft and gift, garment, leather, toy, computerized embroidery, packing and printing, shoemaking, furniture, advertising industries, among others.
Does Laser engraver require high maintenance?
No, the Laser Engraving Machine is easy to maintain & easy to set up.
What is the engraving size?
The engraving size is 12x8in (300x200mm)
What Materials can this Laser Engraving Machine be used on?
Rubber / Plastic / Crystal / Plexiglas / Acrylics / Bamboo and Wood / Marble / Granite / Ceramic / Glass / China / Paper / Garment / Jade Articles / Shell / Other non-metal materials.
How long the machine will last?
The laser can burn for about 1400 Hours. Life time twice to three times than ordinary CO2 laser engraver.
Will replacement parts are available if needed?
YES! At Engraver World we have everything needed to have a perfect engraving experience. If you don't find what you are looking for, just contact us and we will try to get it for you.
Which Laser Software is compatible with it?
Corel Draw Software: Has the ability of both NewlySeal and NewlyDraw and so it can be employed in both carving and cutting works.
This machine supports any kind of model printer, the scanner. Be compatible with TIF international standard fonts and BMP/JPG/JPEG/WMF/EMF/PLT.
Which Operative Systems are Supported?
It works with all windows, and Linux. Apple not applicable.
How Much Is Shipping Cost?
$0!! Shipping Cost for Any Engraving Machine is Free!
Where Do You Ship From?
We Ship From USA! We delivery between 5 to 8 Days!
Is there any Warranty?
Yes, we have a 120 Days Money Back Guaranteed.
See our Return & Refund Policies for more information.
You have any concern?
We have 24x7 Customer Support. Write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 469 751 6001