Metal Laser Engraving Machine For Wood Leather Acrylic Plastic Cutter Metal Laser Engraver Machine
Nothing better to make a brand or identity known than to engrave an emotive image on everything that is intended to be delivered or traded. While these processes can be slow, expensive and complicated, with this laser engraving machine everything will be much simpler and customizable, thanks to its incredible and simple operation.
The same goes through synchronization with an app on your smartphone, which allows you to remotely control your metal laser engraver machine, as well as give all the orders and indications of the design you want. It has enough power to perform engravings on all types of materials, which makes it suitable even as a laser engraving machine for Wood, where it achieves exquisite results.
Metal laser engraver machine features
- Using a sensitive 3-axis accelerometer for motion detection, it will notice an accidental movement during operating and will shut down immediately.
- Small Size with a powerful laser
- The mobile phone or computer can work continuously in an offline state, and at the same time, the last pattern can be memorized and manually engraved
- Including a One-Click Button for offline engraving, you can set your metal laser engraver machine to engrave without a constant connection.
- Can engrave objects of any size so long as they are kept horizontally stable under the laser’s XY axis.
- It supports: metal spray paint, leather, wood, bamboo, plastic, paper, etc
- Maximum customization & durable design
- Material: ABS
- Control model: PWM
- Operating system: WIN-7/8/10; IOS, Android
- Applicable materials: Paper/Wood chips/Plastic/Stone/Leather/Cloth
- Interface specification: 3W Laser
- Wavelength: 450nm
- Working area: 80 x 80mm
- Total power: 17W
- Output optical power: 3W
- Graphic format supported: JPG/JPEG/BMP/TIF/GIF
- Image size: 0.05mm
- Machine supply voltage: 12V 2A
- Best Focus Range: 30-50mm
- Best Focus Length: 100mm
- Can I engrave stainless metal?
No, its properties don’t let to engrave
- Can I cut something with it?
Yes, just if it’s not a very thick material, like 2 – 3mm
- Does it count with any kind of support?
No, it does not, but has its own motion detection and automatically shuts down when detects any movement
- 1 Metal laser engraver machine
- 1 USB disk
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Power adapter
- 1 Craft paper
- 1 Black card
- 1 Test board
- 1 User manual